The Crowdfunding Crash Course
The Crowdfunding Crash Course is a project dedicated to exploring the world of crowdfunding and consists of interviews with individuals who have used crowdfunding as a means to generate revenue, excitement and notoriety about their products and ideas, as well as a collection of summary posts and how-tos to help you run a super-successful crowdfunding campaign.
This project began as a way for me to learn more about the world of crowdfunding -a fascinating and constantly changing means of generating interest about a product, spread the word about an idea, and generate funding from people who want to participate in making people's dreams become realities.
By asking the same (or roughly similar) questions to participants, we explored how different people approach the same types of problems and draw conclusions based on the information that they provide, from average amounts of funding, how far along projects have been, the types of promotional methods used, and so forth.
If you have any questions about this project please feel free to give me a shout.
- Introducing: the Crowdfunding Crash Course!
- Adam Brooks of Astron-6 - The Editor
- Meghan Athavale of POMO Inc - Lumo Play
- Kelly Tindall - Strangebeard
- Devin Reimer of OWLchemy Labs - Dyscourse
- Steve Meier aka Khan Vikshyn - Normal People
- Crowdfunding Crash Course: 4 Lessons Learned So Far
- Mike Raven - The Travelling Book
- Randy Hoyt - Foxtrot Games
- Nils Karlén - Simon Stålenhag's Tales from the Loop” & "Swedish Machines, Lonely Places
- Tamar Swartz - Journey to Surrender
- Stacy Kelly - SolarPuff: A Unique Little Solar Light
- Crowdfunding Crash Course: 5 More Lessons Learned
- Tomas Ericsson - Axess Front Wallets
- Guillaume Rolland - SensorWake
- Jeffrey Martin - Sphericam
- Paul Raphaelson - Sweet Ruin: The Brooklyn Domino Sugar Refinery
- Alex Tinsley - Knit It Black
- How to Plan & Run a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign (part one)
- How to Plan & Run a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign (part two)
- How to Plan & Run a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign (part three)